Friday, March 5, 2010

Projects



1) Hawaii 2007: I gave this to Natalie & Kyle plain from the store as a birthday present. Natalie and I decorated it. It hangs in their house. I am making a custom one for Disneyland. I will put it up when I have it done.











2) Kolton's diaper cake: This was my first diaper cake! I LOVE it! I make them all the time if anyone wants one. :)






3) Huge Valentine's Day "Cake": It is acutally not a real cake, kinda like a diaper cake. All Candy that is hot glued onto a box. I went a little over board cause I had so much candy. Behind the I love U sign is gatorade. Which made the cake REALLY tall.









4) SPLASH MOUNTAIN! I had to put it in.








4) Last but not least, the starting the Disneyland section of Mckayla's scrapbook with some ears!

1 comment:

  1. You're so creative. I love the diaper & candy cakes, and you did an awesome job dressing up the Hawaii frame. The Splash Mountain picture of you and McK is adorable! I'm so glad you taught her the right way to go on the big rides. Hands UP!! :D

    P.S. The Mickey ears page is SUCH a good idea! It turned out great! I might have to borrow that idea in my scrapbook...

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers