Friday, March 4, 2011

March

How is it march already?? I thought it was just the beginning of February still. I had the best february that I could have asked for. Blake surprised me with my iPhone for valentines and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. The only day I will like things that are pink. Blake's back surgery was postponed because of complications with insurance. Now we are looking at march for the big surgery day.
A lady I work with told me the cutest thing. It might be corny but for all the stuff Blake is doing with surgery she told me "he is just getting fixed broken so he can work later". I hope so. It will be nice to go on four wheeler rides and snow mobile rides with out having to go back and ice and heat blakes back.
Since I am getting closer to being absolutely done with school it's taking a lot more of my time. I haven't done any scrapbooking in forever. I have to get birthday presents months in advance or have Blake get them. (gift cards are his specialty).
I haven't even been to the cabin this whole year! At the end of janurary we made a quick run to st George. Grandpa wasn't doing to great. But, when we got there he perked right up. We even got a chance to take him and grandpa up to zions! It was wonderful. Grandpa isn't very mobile so we were very happy he decided to go.
March is already speeding by. We celebrated jared's birthday yesterday with elk burgers and a movie. Hopefully he had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers