Monday, November 28, 2011

Exciting News!

BLAKE: 2 years of surgery...from the first back surgery in July of 2009 to the same back surgery in March of 2011. Two weeks before that was eye surgery(lasik) and a couple weeks ago of having toe surgery from a broken toe. WE ARE DONE WITH SURGERY! We have been getting confirmations from doctors saying that if Blake is feeling better, he won't need anymore back surgery! We couldn't be more thrilled. I can't believe what a releif it is. He is 100% sure that he won't need surgery for 20 years worst case scenario.

ASHLEY: I think every girl was excited for the new Breaking Dawn. I was. ha ha. I was even more excited when I was asked to come to a preview showing the day before at 5 and we could win prizes before the movie of Twilight merchandise. They were Geri's (Natalie's mom) tickets so she invited Natalie, Sandy, and I to go. I got off work at 3pm ran to catch a ride with Sandy and Natalie to meet Geri at the theater but we were grabbing dinner before at the District. When we walked in Natalie and I had our Breaking Dawn shirts...I already thought we were embarrassing...until we find Geri in Red Robin...with veils that she made. Oh yes, she made veils for everyone to wear even at dinner. Alot of people were staring and if they weren't they were trying not to stare. I figured that since this a preview everyone would dress up and I wouldn't look so rediculous. I even heard there was gonna be women in wedding dresses. awkward. NOPE! We were the only ones who did something. ha ha. Even worse, Geri told us the reason she got the tickets is cause she acted crazy at the last premiere she went to and they need her(and us) to excite the crowd. Well, whatever people thought of me then was going to change if I had to be crazy. It started out with alot of screaming then it turned into me laughing so hard I had to sit down. Geri had won a prize and climbing over seats and getting stuck. By the time she got to the bottom she was doing the wedding walk to the prize.

The movie, it was a really good Twilight movie. I have to make it clear that it was a great TWILIGHT movie. There was part I just burst into loud laughter in the movie when it got corny. It was the part when Jacob and Leah are talking and they finally "bond" and he says to her, "will you run on my flank" and then they run off like little children. I have seen my 3 year old nephew run off like that. They weirdest part is they don't even turn into wolves!!! Next time you watch it. Look for it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha just imagining all this made me laugh! I think you need to post a picture with your veil!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers