Friday, November 12, 2010

2 Weeks!

2 weeks from today I will be in Italy!! Unfortunately I will not be doing any black friday shopping with my dad. (Which is my favorite) He spoils me! I convince him to get me the good stuff...this will be the first year I miss it. Poor dad.
I am really looking forward to being in Italy that I have been cramming my school to finish before I leave. (never recommended). Last night I fell asleep in the middle of an online test... Good thing Blake sat by my side to help me stay awake and keep on going. To get ready for the cruise (we have to pack kinda light) I went shopping! I got the new flip camera and sold my old one. I picked up an awesome skirt (hate shopping for skirts) and I even stopped in to show my brother which Thomas Kinkade picture I want for Christmas.
After all that, I am trying to finish all my work projects before I leave which at work I get there and the next thing I know its 5:30 and its a ghost town at work.



Tonight I am hoping for a redbox and take out.
Redbox pick of the night: How to Train your Dragon
Take out: Panda

**Congrats to Nicole on the engagement**
**Happy Birthday to Chelsey, Today**

2 comments:

  1. Im soooo jealous. Please take lots and lots of pictures. Im sure I will do enough damage on Black Friday for the both of us.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous, I soo would love to go on your trip. haha. And thank you for the congrats! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers