Friday, November 19, 2010

One week!

I only have one week till I am on an airplane headed to my two week vacation!
This week has been very crazy getting all my school work done before my trip. I am done with Accounting though! It felt so good after the final was over with (which took me 2 hours). At work I have been getting harrassed like no other about the cruise. It is officially called the "Engagement Cruise" at work...no matter how many times I say "I AM NOT GETTING ENGAGED". One of the guys gave me a 20 minute talk that I need to put my list of demands together so Blake will know I am ready to get married. Then another one said, "my neice got invited on a cruise and she got engaged.." Sorry folks...I am not getting engaged on the cruise, I am not going to put a list of demands together. ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh Ash, you're so cute!!! Just because you said you aren't getting engaged, you now probably will. JK. Have fun on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers