Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It has been a nightmare this week cramming in school and work all at the same time and with final projects and tests I feel like I am never going to be able to have some TURKEY! Now the only thing I have left to do is 4 math assignments, 1 math test, 2 accounting quizzes, and one final project which contains a transmittal report, progress report, and a 5 page body...thats only my part. Its a group project. That looks so much worse than it sounds and it has actually come down alot. I probably wouldn't be functional with out Blake.

With Blake I have been able to: pack, do laundry, clean my room, write the transmittal, title, executive summary, and progress report, finish 6 math assignments in one night, 3 accounting homework assignments in the same night, and be in bed by 10:30. It doesn't help that I have no more motivation in me to finish the school year and just get ready for the cruise...with out Blake I would probably be failing ALL my classes. (I find math classes in general are very redundant and annoying)

Thank goodness for BLAKE! :D




1 comment:

  1. ahh I love this post. Thank goodness for Blake! Im sooo jealous of your cruise.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers